Personal & social benefits of Hands On programmes.
* Emotional and creative expression
* Emotional release of tension
* Develops memory, increases concentration
* Develops Communication skills
* Facilitates Self discovery
* Increases self- esteem
* Develops right brain hemisphere function
* Improves hand-eye co-ordination
* Inproves motor skills
* Balancing right & left brain hemispheres
* Theta brainwave states calms nerves
Learning to co-operate with others through the process of making music.
Increased Energy & Health
Drumming releases endorphins, which energize body & mind, lifting our spirits.
Time Keeping Discipline
Mental discipline is required to monitor the physical action in accordance with the time & pace of the rhythm, promoting mind & muscle control.